Rimmel Apocalips


Rimmel Apocalips

I was recently in Priceline and I picked up the new Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquers in the shades Phenomenon, Nude Eclipse and Stellar. And to my delight it was buy two and get the third one free! How could I possibly not? I am so glad I purchased these as I never purchase lip lacquers or lip glosses. I usually stick to my MAC Creme De Nude. These are absolutely beautiful!!!
So far Phenomenon is my favourite, I literally have worn it everyday since I got them.  I have found that Nude Eclipse is too much of a beige nude for my skin tone unless I am extremely tanned. Stellar is just gorgeous and is perfect with a tan and minimal eye makeup! The have a slight fruity smell which I don't mind at all. 

Ladies, if there is something to be learnt from this post it that please purchase at least one of these babies. I promise you wont regret it!

The lip lacquers retail for about $15.95 in Australia.


Phenomenon
A pink/peach lip lacquer.
It has a slightly more sheerer texture than the others. 

Rimmel Apocalips

Rimmel Apocalips


Nude Eclipse
A beige/nude lip lacquer
This shade has a more creamy/thicker texture than the others.

Rimmel Apocalips


Rimmel Apocalips


Stellar
A bright red with a hint of pink undertones

Rimmel Apocalips

Rimmel Apocalips

Let me know what you thing!

Morgan xx

3 comments:

  1. They are amazing, I love the look of Stellar on you - I have the same shade, Luna and Celestial but love Celestial the most :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove the Rimmel Apocalips in Celestial and Apocaliptic. Phenomenon looks lovely too!

    http://berry-mix.livejournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have both Stella and Nude Eclipse - Looks like I'll have to add Phenomenon to my collection too! x

    ReplyDelete