Best Foundation Ever: Estee Lauder Double Wear

I just wanted to make a quick post about the BEST FOUNDATION EVER! I have tried foundation after foundation....after foundation and nothing comes close to how much I love this foundation. I have been wearing this foundation for the past couple of months and thanks the recommendation of my gorgeous friend and blogger Emily (blog here) I will not be turning back. 

Ok, so the packaging is nothing special but it is extremely long wearing and will cover up any blemishes. And the best part is it is not heavy on the skin at all! I just wanted to show you a little comparison as well! I only ever by medium to full coverage foundation because I actually have keratosis pilaris around the sides of my face/cheek area. Commonly referred to as chicken bumps (gross i know!), I try to exfoliate and moisturise as much as I can but they still create redness! It really is hard for me to find a foundation that will cover it. Enter Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation! I am the shade desert beige which is perfect for my skin tone and the cover is amazing! 


Estee Lauder Double Wear

As you can see in the above picture, the image on the left, I have a lot of redness! In the image on your right I have a applied one quick layer of Double Wear. Need I say anymore??

Seriously, If you do not have this foundation I think it's time to invest!


Morgan xx

2 comments:

  1. I love Estée Lauder products but have actually never tried this one, so thanks for the recommendation I will check it out next month :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a sample of this foundation to try and I loved it as well. It covers everything and with only one layer, as you said. Unfortunately for me they don't make it in a shade light enough so I never did get to purchase it!

    Ivy xx
    Style Life Lovely

    ReplyDelete