Benefit Gimme Brow

 Why hello everyone! Long time no speak (well read actually). It's been a while since I have posted something but I have just been so busy with work and uni lately, but I am almost finished uni for the year and have heaps of products to share with you. So I thought I would get straight back into it with Benefit's Gimme Brown which has just been released in Australia. It retails for $30-$35 (to which I have just drawn a blank but I know its definitely in between the two!). I consider that quite cheap as a pay that much for my MAC eyebrow pencil.

 I was so excited to try this product because my eyebrows are (1) very fair and (2) are quite sparse, especially around the arch..... thanks dad. So of course, I am always on the lookout for brow pencils or anything in general that will help my brows. Filling in my brows is actually the longest part of my makeup routine and because they are naturally uneven it's almost impossible to make them as symmetrical as possible!

benefit gimme brow

Before: 


I have taken two pictures of my eyebrow with two different lighting conditions just to make it a little easier for the after pictures. As you can see my brows are quite fair, however, they do still have a little eyebrow tint left on them from a couple of weeks ago.  You can also seek that I have a lack of eyebrow hair at the peak of the arch. 

benefit gimme brow

After:


Benefit's Gimme brow makes quite a significant difference! It's in the shade light/medium and the brush on fibre gel is easy to apply. It actually suits my eyebrow colour perfectly. 

benefit gimme brow

I know I have only had this product for a short time but I am definitely loving it! It is such a wonderful invention and it's perfect if you are running late but hate the thought of leaving the house 'without your brows'. 




 Let me know what you think!

Morgan xx



7 comments:

  1. Wow this brow product is amazing! Your brows look so natural and gorgeous with it on :) I wonder if it comes in a darker shade that would suit those with dark hair? At the moment I'm using a Shu Uemura Hard Formula Brow pencil which I love :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it comes in medium/dark! I haven't tried the Shu Uemura Hard Formula Brow pencil, but I might have to give it a go! I'm always on the hunt for new brow products :) xx

      Delete
  2. I wasn't expecting it to make such a noticeable difference! Your brows look great. I didn't know this product existed, but I want to try it out now!

    Ivy xx
    Style Life Lovely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I didn't think it would either, I guess maybe it is so effective because my eyebrow hair is quite fair! I love it :) xx

      Delete
  3. Lovely review and this product looks great on you :)

    Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have lovely shaped eyebrows! Very jealous! Lol and beautiful eyes :) awesome post x

    ReplyDelete