The Show Stopper : MAC Ruby Woo

Ruby Woo

Today I thought I would do a little post about one of MAC's best sellers, Ruby Woo. First of all, you can never have too many red lipsticks and often it's hard to find the perfect one or at least the one that is right for you! This is actually my first matte red lipstick and boy is this matte (I definitely got what I asked for!) 

Three positives about this lipstick is that is it has blue undertones which makes your teeth look whiter, it is extremely pigmented and has a strong staying power!

As a word of warning to all you lipstick lovers out there, this lipstick is extremely drying due to the Retro Matte formula. Make sure your lips are hydrated before applying this bad boy because even if you think your lips are fine this lipstick will find one dry patch and cling to it for dear life. I find that putting a bit of gloss helps and also applying a layer of lip moisturiser (I use my Lucas Papaw Ointment) underneaths also helps. 

Ruby Woo is one of the most bold red lipsticks out there but is always fun to wear!

Ruby Woo

Let me know what you think!

Morgan xx


No comments:

Post a Comment