Nails of the Day : Nail Strips




How AMAZING are these nails stickers! I fell in love with them as soon as saw them! They are super easy to apply and I find that these ones in particular are quite easy to manipulate, as in once I apply one to my nails, I could move it around until it looked perfect.  The pack comes with a set of 20 individual strips, which is perfect if you want to create the look twice, or if you ruin one (god forbid!). Priced at $9.95, they are an absolute steal!

Nail Strips

Nail Strips

I find that the nail strips work better when I don't use a base coat. Once I chose the appropriate size sticker for my nail I :

1. Trimmed it slightly to fit my nail perfectly.

2. Once the nail sticker was on I filed off the excess.

3. Applied a top coat for maximum results!

And there you go! Perfect Summer/Hawaiian nails!

Nail Strips

Nail Strips


Let me know what you think!

Morgan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment