YSL ROUGE VOLUPTÉ LIPSTICKS


I thought I would make a little post/review on my YSL Rouge Volupte Lipsticks in the shades Lingerie Pink and Provocative Pink. It sounds weird to say but these honestly feel like luxury on the lips. Not to mention the gorgeous gold packaging that just screams elegance and quality. They are the most creamiest and pigmented lipsticks I have ever used! 

Tread lightly when applying these beauties as the intense pigmentation can make it easy to over apply. I find that it looks beautiful when I apply a couple of light dabs of the lipstick on my lips.  I decided I would swatch two lipsticks from the Rouge Volupte range that carries twenty-nine shades as per their website. If any of you know or take an interest in YSL lipsticks you would know that Lingerie Pink and Provocative Pink are two of the most popular shades, which is why I had to buy them of course! Both lipsticks glide on so smoothly its almost like butter but it doesn't feel greasy at all. 

I guess the only negative I have about Lingerie Pink is that even if my lips are hydrated it tends to sit in the lines of my lips and when my lips are dry almost every crack is visible. However, this is not the case for Provocative Pink which looks flawless on. I would definitely describe Lingerie Pink as a 'barbie doll' pink perfect for a bronze/golden makeup look. Provocative Pink is definitely out there...I mean damn is it bright! I think it may be more for the confident girls out there haha! Both Lipsticks have a slight fruit fragrance, but nothing over bearing and both are extremely gorgeous and flattering to the lips. I think every girl needs at least one YSL lipstick in there life. Let the swatching begin.......






Lingerie Pink

Provocative Pink

Morgan xx



1 comment:

  1. Nice lipsticks.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete