Milani Baked Blush



I've had these two blushes for about a month now but am yet to write a review on them until now. I purchased these baked blushes from CrushCosmetics for around $14.95. The pigmentation in both blushes are beautiful. Dolce Pink is a pink blush with a golden shimmer. I must point out that this blush is very shimmery, so I would definitely stay away from any highlighters whilst wearing this blush! You can't really see it in the swatch below, but trust me the shimmer is quite intense but does add a nice glow to the skin (which is still noticeable after a few hours). Both blushes are extremely blendable with a silky smooth application. Berry Amore, is a rosy/ golden blush. I think this blush would be perfect for medium to tanned skin tones as it would create the perfect sun kissed look. I would say that because both blushes are quite pigmented, make sure to apply with a light hand if you have a fairer skin tone. The blushes are great value and travel friendly! I was hoping to get the blush in Luminoso at the time but they were sold out :( I think that will be my next purchase! 


milani baked blushes

milani baked blushes

milani dolce pink blush

milani berry amore

milani swatch










2 comments:

  1. Oooh that dolce pink Is so pretty its so hard to get these products in England :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it might have been easier haha! I don't know anywhere in Australia to buy Milani products so I brought them online! I ordered them off crushcosmetics.com.au and i think they do international shipping :) xxx

      Delete