Sleek Rose Gold Blush vs Nars Orgasm


I have had Nars Orgasm for quite a while now and as you can see below I have hit pan (frightening i know). Whilst splurging on makeup the other day I decided to purchase the Sleek blush in Rose Gold not taking any notice of its similarities of Nars' Orgasm blush. Youtube beauty gurus have hailed it as a dupe for orgasm, however, although it has some similarities I would personally not define it as a dupe. 

The Sleek Rose Gold tends to be more of a pigmented shimmery coral blush whilst Nars Orgasm is a warmer pink blush with a peach-gold shimmer. Nars is rather sheer compared to Rose Gold and is quite buildable. Both blushes add a subtle glow to the cheek, especially when tanned. With both blushes the shimmer is quite fine and does not look chunky. They are both roughly the same size and are perfect to pop in your bag!


I purchased Nars Orgasm from Mecca Cosmetica and I think it was roughly around $45.00 whilst the Sleek Rose Gold blush, purchased from CrushCosmetics, was only $12.95. A big difference, right?  Sleek Rose Gold is definitely better value and provides a good alternative to Nars' Orgasm. I do really like both blushes, however, I just can't go past Nars Orgasm (I always find myself going back to this blush).

nars orgasm sleek rose gold
nars orgasm sleek rose gold


sleek rose gold
nars orgasm

nars orgasm and rose gold blush swatch

nars orgasm and rose gold blush swatch


( You can see the similarities with the blushes in this picture, they both have the same gold shimmer.)

xx





No comments:

Post a Comment